RF RAID 2.2.3 Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEMPORARY FORUM: RF RAID 2.2.3 PRIVATE SERVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP

Go down 
+2
zerui
esper_caladbolg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
esper_caladbolg

esper_caladbolg

MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP Empty
PostSubject: MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP   MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:36 pm

Wouldn't it be easier if certain MAU enhancements can be acquired in GAME CP or via Donation?

Here are certain points to be made.
> Burst Generators
> Def Generators
> Foreign Vendor Charms

The above mentioned items do no stack when boarding a MAU.

The only Enhancement you can get are:
> MAU Blessing (Pre-paid Time Loot found at Volcanic Cauldron)
> Armored Rider Passive Skills

If Game CP can provide certain enhancements or better yet via donation it would be easier Very Happy

Here are the Parameters:
> Armor Enhancement Generator
> Damage Enhancement Generator
> Sight Buff Charm
> Move Speed Generator
> Attack Speed Generator

Each item shall consist of a different charm or generator available at either game cp or donation, it is up to Admin to determine which item shall belong where (odds are, damage and def could be in donation while the rest are at game cp)

I would like to say that I am a raid player who has logged 200+ hours in game and that I hold no better knowledge on game statistics and balance than any of the administrators/moderators in raid and that my opinion/suggestion are base on preference.

I understand that the goal of admin/moderators is to maintain balance and erect in-game fairness to which I will always yield to Very Happy

FYI:
I also know of the upcoming patch that MAU's will have decreased def and increased atk power and that MAU's are intended to be support units :d
Back to top Go down
zerui

PostSubject: Re: MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP   MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:08 pm

mau just need more HP(cata,goli) and attack(cata).
easy MAU upgraded
Back to top Go down
Strauss

Strauss

PostSubject: Re: MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP   MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:26 am

just add on game cp mau bleesing and penzer gens ( 30days ) and slithly increase damage of cata.
Back to top Go down
mingyang

mingyang

PostSubject: Re: MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP   MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:44 am

I hope MAU can kill strauss the tuzki rabbit  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Ito010890

Ito010890

PostSubject: Re: MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP   MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:17 am

Strauss wrote:
just add on game cp mau bleesing and penzer gens ( 30days ) and slithly increase damage of cata.

MAU Blessing and Panzer Genereator got bugged bro. Which decreased the attack of MAU Sad
Back to top Go down
mingyang

mingyang

PostSubject: Re: MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP   MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:39 am

I hope Admin will make DEV MAU  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
lunarview

PostSubject: Re: MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP   MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:42 am

Goli Deff is GOOD INUFF..
who said that Goli Deff is WEAK = Noob..
you need atleast 10 ppl to Boom Goli in 10 sec means 1 ppl need 2 minutes w/o the Goli Net + Run from you.

Cata Need More Attack.. Hell Cata cant even Kill 80 Armor user..
atleast make Cata damage 6-8k to UDA user.. you cant kill with that damage but atleast you can get LH :V nyaahahahahaha...

and 2 Cata can Kill UDA user..
Back to top Go down
mingyang

mingyang

PostSubject: Re: MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP   MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:27 pm

It won't happen  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP   MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAU Enhancements via Donation & Game CP
Page 1 of 1